Sunday, July 18, 2010

How fallen I am


I've been under a lot of pressure lately.

I haven't been myself. I'm pulled in so many directions. I'm so many people at the same time, and I am so damn stubborn, I refuse to fall short anywhere. But when I turn around, I see how fallen I am...and it just kills me.

And I simply refuse to let it out. I want to scream, to cry, to yell......to just be silent.
But instead I fake a smile and plug away.

Today I had a harder time.
Instead I took a short amount of time to myself, closed myself away.

And it felt good.

To just be me for a short while. No matter what else I should be doing.
And that is my emotional output. Simple enough, you would think I would always find the time. Maybe I will..........

****

It's fine! Showing your emotion is nothing to be ashamed of. Just know that this does NOT make you any less of a man. In fact, it makes you more of a man in my eyes because you're not afraid to show your emotions and not put on a macho act that is not really you. Plus, women love men who aren't afraid to show their emotions. It makes you seem more realistic and not perfect.

*** * ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih atas kunjungannya. Happy blogwalking!