Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Happy Independence Day, My Indonesia.


We're celebrating our Independence Day here in the Indonesia, so I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish you all a happy and safe day of celebration. I'm honored and blessed to be living in a pretty great country here.

Wherever your descendants are, no matter which country in this world they called home, Indonesia will always be in our heart. The beautiful lands, beaches and mountains, the vast culture and most importantly, the colorful heritage.

I'm always proud to be an Indonesian, from my first till my last breath.

Have a happy and safe day with family and friends, and take a moment to remember the men who risked all for our freedom.

Happy Independence Day, My Indonesia.

Dengan Semangat Proklamasi 17 Agustus 1945, Kita Tingkatkan Kesadaran Hidup dalam ke-Bhinneka-an untuk Kokohkan Persatuan NKRI, Kita Sukseskan Kepemimpinan Indonesia  dalam Forum ASEAN untuk Kokohkan Solidaritas ASEAN.


My heart is beating fast oh but I want this to last
I’m stomping my feet yeah for I’m proud of my Indonesia
Sometimes I’m insecure but deep down inside I’m pure
Tell me how you feel cause I know that this is all real

reff:
I’m proud of my Indonesia
I know I’ll be just fine if you are always by my side
I love you my Indonesia
Oh you will always be my Indonesia

I’m deep down in love I saw the horizons up above
My love for you will never fade oh you are wonderfully made

repeat reff

I know you’re gonna make it you’re not about to break down
You are as good as you sound my Indonesia

repeat reff

Proud of you my Indonesia
I know i’ll be just fine if you are always by my side
I love you my Indonesia
Oh you will always be my Indonesia

Oh you will always be my Indonesia
You will always be my Indonesia
Oh you will always be my Indonesia

[rap]

Indonesia


10 comments:

  1. ngomong2 buang puasa begini,, acara lomba2 di di tempat sy tdk di adakan,, bagaimana di daerah mu sob:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @al kahfi : Punyaku juga tidak ada. Sudah diadakan sebelum puasa kemarin, beberangan dgn acara bersih desa. semua perlombaan dipindahkan semua.

    ReplyDelete
  3. selamat ulang tahun indonesia.
    semoga panjang umur dan tidak dikorupsi lagi. :)

    jangan lupa traktirnya yah.. halah..!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. terus tebarkan semangatmu,..:)
    piye revisine?? kayaknya dah mulai rajin posting berarti dah mulai kelar ni tugas hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ROe Salampessy : Pesan orang pandai, jangan meminta pada negrimu, tapi apa yang telah kamu brikan bagi negrimu.

    *nggak jadi traktiran dong! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ketty husnia :Sekarang nunggu wisuda. Lagi buat resume untuk syarat daftar wisuda nih....
    MERDEKA!

    ReplyDelete

Terima kasih atas kunjungannya. Happy blogwalking!